Tube Corporate is one of the leading adult networks in United States. The revenue model of this network is CPM. This network mainly focuses on tube and image traffic. It is a great alternative to Traffic Junky network. Tube Corporate review websites and apps of publishers before approving their accounts.
Terms And Conditions For Publishers To Join
- Traffic is accepted only from legal resources. The websites must not contain illegitimate content like child pornography.
- The usage of malware, adware, spyware and similar content is strictly forbidden.
- They don’t accept traffic from spam (emails, instant messages and other unsolicited postings) sites as well. If they discover that you are using this method to send traffic your account will be terminated without any payout.
- They don’t pay for the traffic from users with inactive Java-script as well as for the traffic from users that don’t view the pictures.
- They don’t pay for traffic sent to deleted videos, so please remember to remove them in time. You can find the list of the deleted videos in your account.
- It’s forbidden to open their pages in frames and iframes.
Terms and conditions source : Tube corporate
Tube Corporate Payment Info
The publishers would get paid on Net 15 basis. The payment options are Bitcoin, Paxum, ePayments, Credit card and Wire transfer. The minimum payout is $100. For wire transfer it is $500.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this network. The rate of commission is 5%.
Best Features Of Tube Corporate Adult Network
- Global coverage
- Competitive CPM rates
- Best tools
- Timely payments
- Real-time stats
- Referral bonus
- Dedicated support
Tube Corporate works well for all types of adult websites, small or big. The publishers who had tried this adult network can share their experiences below. Hope this Tube Corporate review help publishers to get started.