PlugRush is a premium adult ad network based in US. The revenue models of this network are CPC, CPM and Pop. But, publishers would get paid on CPC basis. It is a good alternative to Juicyads adult ad network. This ad network doesn’t allow non-adult sites. PlugRush review sites before approving them. They take maximum 24 hours for the review process.
Requirements for publishers to join and use PlugRush adult network
The publishers must not
- Use bots or software to generate clicks and impressions.
- Promote ad codes on social media.
The sites must not
- Have broken copyright laws.
- Contain excessive advertising.
- Host illegitimate content like child pornography, spam, malware, adware and viruses.
This ad network doesn’t allow
- Thin content sites
- Under construction or broken sites
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Native ads
- Display banners (300×250px, 728x90px, 468×60px and 120x600px)
- Popup ads
- Mobile redirects
The publishers get paid on request basis. The minimum payout is $25 if paid via PayPal, Paxum and Payoneer. The threshold payout is $1000 for Wire transfer option.
The publishers can make extra income by referring others to this ad network. The commission rate is 5%.
- High fill rates
- Best prices for premium publishers
- Timely payments : The publishers would receive their earnings on time.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
I hope you like my PlugRush Review, it works well for all types of adult sites. The adult webmasters who have used this ad network can share their experiences below. You can also send payment proof. Hope this PlugRush review help publishers to get started.