MediaHub is an online ad network based in Canada. The revenue models of this ad network are CPC and CPM. It is a good alternative to AdBlade ad network. This ad network is offering best offers for advertisers too. MediaHub review sites before approving them. Once you get approval you can straightaway place ads on your sites to generate revenue.
Requirements for publishers to join MediaHub ad network
The sites must not
- Adult, adware and malware content,warez, spam, spyware, .
- Promote illegal activities.
The publishers must not
- Use traffic exchanges, bots, proxies and PTC sites to generate fake traffic.
- Use bots or software to manipulate clicks and impressions.
- Modify the ad code.
The publishers can have access to the following ad formats :
- Banners ( All standard sizes )
- Page Takeovers
- Messenger Pops
- Aligator Pop
The publishers get paid on Net 30 basis. The payment options are PayPal and Wire transfer. There is no minimum payout when paid via PayPal. For Wire transfer it is $1000.
- 100% fill rate
- Clean and highly optimized ads
- Hassle free installation
- Multiple ad formats
- Competitive eCPM rates
- You can use MediaHub ads along with other networks like Media.net
- No threshold payout (PayPal)
- The publishers would receive their payment on time.
- The publishers can track their performance and revenue using real-time reporting system.
- Dedicated support
Also Read : Royal URLS Review
MediaHub works well for all types of sites.Your site must generate adequate traffic. This ad network loves sites containing great content. However the revenue depend on quality of site, niche, advertiser campaign, traffic and visitors location. The publishers who have tried this ad network can share their experiences below in comment section.