Introduction to Media.net
Media.net is a leading ad tech company comprising of 800+ employees exclusively focused on developing innovative monetization products for digital publishers. By revenue, Media.net runs the #2 largest contextual ads program globally and work as the trusted advisor to top management across various large publishers.
They have a global footprint of offices spread across New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Mumbai, Bangalore and Zurich. Some of their publisher clients include Forbes, Hearst, Meredith, Yahoo, MSN, Reuters, Kiplinger, The Street, Ziff Davis, NY Daily News and many more.
Here’s our Media.net review
- What We Like: Low traffic minimum; personal support; intuitive dashboard with real-time reporting, high payouts
- What We Don’t Like: They’re still relatively new to the scene; often does not monetize as well as AdSense.
Media.net Company Stats
Media.net Support & Contact Information
- For new inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For existing publishers: email@example.com
- Publisher Terms: http://www.media.net/legal/tos
- Traffic Minimum: None.
- Publisher Language Requirement: Must be primarily English.
- Prohibited Publisher Content: Adult, Tobacco, Alcohol, Ammunition, Hazardous Substances, Illegal Drugs, Gore, Violence, Gambling, Racism, Hate, Racial Intolerance, Prescription Drugs, Counterfeit Products, Stolen Items.
Advertisers & Offers
- Advertising Types: Display.
- Offer Types: CPC.
- Verticals: All.
- Network Size: Unknown.
- Sampling of Publishers: Unknown.
- Display Ad Unit Sizes Available: 336×280, 300×250, 728×90, 600×250, 160×600, 728×20, 600×120, 468×60, 200×200, 250×250, 120×600, 120×300, 300×600, 160×90, 180×150.
- Compatible with Google AdSense: Yes, as long as ad units are not styled to look like AdSense units.
- Mobile Ad Units Available: Yes.
- WordPress Plugin Available: No.
Also read Clickadu Full Review
Publisher Reporting & Admin Control Panel
- Control Panel: The publisher admin control panel is easy to navigate, with different pages for reports, ad units, and site management. The main dashboard defaults to displaying a graph of revenues and impressions from the last seven days. Below the graph are revenue estimates for YTD, last month, this month, and last processed day.
- Reporting: Creating reports is a very intuitive process. While the default is to display revenues and impressions from the last seven days, you can select today, yesterday, this week, last week, this month, last 30 days, or last month in the dropdown, or enter a custom date range. In the table below, you can sort by impressions, RPM, or estimated revenue. You are able to segment your reports by site or by individual ad unit.
- Control Panel URL: https://control.media.net/home
- Publisher’s Share of Revenue: Unknown.
- Payment Methods Available: Wire transfer or PayPal.
- Payment Terms: Net-30.
- Minimum Payout Threshold: $100.
- Knowledge Base URL: None available.
- Personal Account Manager: Yes.
- Easy to Contact Support: Yes.
We’ve had great results with Media.net; certain ad placements have definitely outperformed AdSense, and resulted in a material increase in overall earnings. Given the nature of Media.net’s contextual ads, it’s critical to understand the limitations and optimal settings when evaluating this product.