BuySellAds is a marketplace where publishers and advertisers come to meet. Publishers list their available inventory and CPM for each ad zone, then receive placement requests from interested advertisers. After approving creative, the advertisements begin running immediately. While there is a bit more work and wait time involved in getting ads up and running on your site, as opposed to other display ad networks such as Google AdSense or Media.net, overall BuySellAds is a great alternative ad network, offering a great level of control over ad placements and creative approval.
BuySellAds Company Stats
BuySellAds Support & Contact Information
- Address: 186 South St Fl 6, Boston MA 02111
- Phone Number: 617-830-2638
- Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publisher Terms: about/terms
- Traffic Minimum: None.
- Publisher Language Requirement: None.
- Prohibited Publisher Content: Fraudulent goods or services; infringement of copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights; defamation or libel; adult or sexually-oriented or obscene content; gambling; artificial impressions or clicks; viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other computer programming that may cause damage.
Advertisers & Offers
- Advertising Types: Display, Sponsored Tweets, Email.
- Offer Types: CPM.
- Verticals: All.
- Network Size: “Thousands of publishers”.
- Sampling of Publishers: Hongkiat, Search Engine Journal, Android Central.
Related Reading : sulvo ad Network Review
- Creating an Ad Unit: Creating an ad unit with BuySellAds is fairly straightforward. Assuming you have already set up your property (site), click on “Add Inventory” from the Inventory dropdown in the top nav. From here, you can select the medium (desktop website, mobile website, mobile app, RSS feed, desktop app, email, or Twitter), payment model, cost, location, quantity, and a variety of other settings. Once all of the settings have been selected, click “Next”, and the ad code will be displayed on the subsequent page. Copy and paste this into your site’s HTML code or your ad server, and then you ad zone will be listed in the marketplace. The next step is to wait for an advertiser to purchase inventory in the ad zone, at which point you can approve the advertiser’s creative. Once your approval is given, the ad begins running immediately.
- Display Ad Unit Sizes Available: 300×250, 728×90, 300×600, 160×600, 125×125, 180×150, 120×90, 130×100, 468×60. Custom sizes also available.
- Compatible with Google AdSense: Yes.
- Mobile Ad Units Available: No.
- WordPress Plugin Available: Yes.
Publisher Reporting & Admin Control Panel
- Control Panel: The BuySellAds control panel features an intuitive user interface, and is therefore very easy to navigate and use. The dashboard upon first logging in lists all of the publisher’s placements, as well as CPM and estimated inventory available for each. From here, there are links to Performance, Earnings, Inventory, Property Settings, Discount Codes, and Tools. The Performance and Earnings links both lead to different reports. The Inventory link allows a publisher to create new ad placements or modify existing inventory settings. The Property Settings section allows the publisher to edit a site’s profile. The Discount Codes page enables publishers to create discount codes that offer a certain percentage discount off certain ad zones in certain situations. Finally, the Tools tab shows ad sales widget and marketplace short URL codes.
- Reporting: From either the Performance or the Earnings tabs atop the main dashboard, publishers can access their BuySellAds reports. The Performance page displays metrics by each advertiser, which can be filtered by date range and ad zone. The Earnings page displays total earnings by site or ad zone, and can be filtered by date range. Overall, the reporting is easy to use and powerful enough to be useful. Reported metrics include ad impressions, clicks, average CTR, eCPM, and estimated earnings.
- Control Panel URL: /sell
- Payout: 75%.
- Payment Methods Available: Check, PayPal, Wire.
- Payment Terms: Within 2-3 days on demand. Up to two cash-outs per month.
- Minimum Payout Threshold: $20 for PayPal, $50 for check, $500 for wire.
- Knowledge Base URL: /help_center
- Personal Account Manager: No.
- Easy to Contact Support: Yes.
BuySellAds Payment Proof
Overall, BSA offers a solid product and is definitely worth checking out. Especially for anyone ready to move from Google AdSense to the goal of selling directly, BSA may be a good stepping stone toward that goal.