Amobee is a well-known in-text advertising network similar to Infolinks. The approval process usually doesn’t take long time. it supplies code to the publishers to place on their blogs or websites. it provides relevant in-text advertisements to the publishers. Publishers will get paid every time a user hovers or clicks on the double underlined keywords. Publishers can run Amobee ads along with other ads on your site or blog. Most publishers consider Amobee as the secondary source for revenue generation. But, remember that it doesn’t allow sites which contain objectionable content ( adult) . it won’t allow its publishers to use other network in-text ads on their sites.
Payment of Amobee
The threshold amount is $50 and paid on Net30 (30 days) basis. If the publisher failed to reach the minimum payout in one month, it would be carried away to the next month. The possible payment modes to receive earnings are Paypal, Check and Wire transfer.
1. There are no restrictions for small publishers and bloggers to signup and make money with Amobee.
2. offers plugins to WordPress, Joomla and drupal users.
3. serves Image and video ads on sites as per requirement.
4. The ads are very much relevant to the content.
5. The CPM rates are reasonable.
6. ads can run along with Adsense.
7. Great support.
1. Amobee code won’t run until the web page gets loaded which results in slow page loading.
2. Sometimes doesn’t perform well if the traffic comes mostly from non-European countries.
- Knowledge Base URL: N/A
- Personal Account Manager: No.
- Easy to Contact Support: Yes, but response time is slow.
Publishers can make money with Amobee if they manage to attract traffic from Europe and US.According to the company, it may take about a week to tune the ad serving and hence I am going to wait a few days and see if the revenue improves.