AdNow, established in 2014, is a widget-based native advertising network and is one of the best networks out there. The network provides excellent, competent services and a publisher list, comprising 150,000 publishers, says a lot. However, no ad network is an ideal one. Similarly, talks of poor ad quality and not so efficient monetization of global traffic continue to plague the network. So, many publishers look for AdNow Alternatives.
In this article, we are going to present a list of some AdNow Alternatives native ad networks that publishers can use .
List of AdNow Alternatives
This is a very interesting native ad network. They analyze user behaviour and their ads are triggered on exit intent. Spoutable serves ads through its own and partner networks which include RevContent. It is a CPM-based digital ad network. The average eCPM that is earned by the publishers is in the range of 29 cents to 40 cents. If there is traffic coming from the tier 1 countries like the UK, USA, Canada, and Australia, then the rates obtained can be as high as USD 3. It works quite well for Asian traffic as well. Spoutable has a fill rate of almost 100% for most of the countries. They have an excellent support centre. They provide the publishers with easy installation, clean and responsive ads.
- CPM rate- 29 cents to 40 cents
- Minimum Traffic Requirement- No traffic requirement.
- Payment Methods- They pay on a NET 20-day basis, and the minimum payout threshold is $100. The payment options are Paypal, and Wire Transfer.
MGID Adnow Alternatives is one of the oldest advertising networks around and enjoys a huge global market share, with some of the top international publishers and advertisers across its network. Blinkbox, Tradedoubler, Snakkle and Organic Authority are some of the many quality publishers partnering with MGID. The CPM rates of MGID are in the range of 1 to 5 cents, which increases for tier-1 traffic. News and viral sites have the highest CTR with an average RPM of USD 1. MGID is a safe option for monetizing traffic from Asia and Latin America.
- CPM rate- 1- 5 cents
- Minimum Traffic Requirement- 10,000 page views per day, or 300,000 views per month.
- Payment Method- NET 30, the minimum payout threshold is $100. and the payment options are Paypal, Wire Transfer and Webmoney.
Taboola is AdNow Alternatives a native advertising platform, serving over 200 billion recommendations to over 550 million unique visitors every month on some of the Web’s most innovative publisher sites, with USA Today, Business Insider, Chicago Tribune, and The Weather Channel. Taboola is the largest content marketing platform in the world and offers a 50% revenue share to publishers which is quite steep when compared to industry standards. The ads from Taboola are of high quality. This network has a strong regional advertiser base across the world which results in great variety in creatives and nature of the ads. Taboola has some of the biggest brands like Forbes, NY Times, TMZ and USA Today on its publisher list. Taboola is a PPC network where publishers only get paid for clicks. The RPM of a Taboola ad can up to $2 and more depending on the traffic quality and location. Taboola has a fill rate of almost 100%. Taboola monetizes global and Indian traffic very well.
- CPM rates- Higher than $2
- Minimum Traffic Requirement- 1 million page views per month.
- Payment Method- They give the money on a NET 7-day basis, and their minimum payout threshold is $20. The payments are made via PayPal and Wire Transfer.
Content.ad is one of the best native advertising networks. It provides content marketing services to online advertisers. Content.ad calculates the revenue on the basis of eCPM and eCPC advertising. It delivers higher rates for worldwide traffic. The RPM offered is in the range of 5 cents to USD 2. It has proven to be a source of steady earnings to its publishers with a good volume of tier one traffic. The platform works well for all types of niche websites because they have a good advertiser base in that segment. It offers a full 100% fill rate to its publishers. It has the potential of good traffic and works best for users coming in from Europe. It is advisable to use Content.ad along with Google AdSense to increase the revenue earnings.
- CPM rate- 5 cents to $2
- Minimum Traffic Requirement- 30,000 page views per month.
- Payment Method- They pay on a NET 30-day basis, and the minimum payout threshold is $50. The payment options are PayPal, Wire Transfer, cheque, and Hold My Payments.
(5) Coin Traffic
Cointraffic is a Bitcoin ad network based in Based in Tallinn, Estonia. The revenue models of this Bitcoin ad network are CPM and Pop. It is a good alternative to BitMedia Bitcoin ad network. This Bitcoin ad network works with 4000+ publishers and 800+ advertisers.
- CPM rate- $0.3-5 per 1,000 views
- Your website has to be related to the cryptocurrency market.
- Your website must ensure brand-safe content including unique and original articles as well as a user-friendly interface.
Your website must have a minimum unique visitor per month rate of 10,000 and above.
- Payment Method– Minimum payment threshold is €25 – maximum uncapped.Accumulated commissions are received in euro (EUR) and payments made in Bitcoins (BTC) to your BTC wallet address.
The PayClick is best AdNow Alternatives network has more than 120,000 publishers from 107 countries on board and serves innovative native ads. PayClick accepts websites with over 100,000 impressions per month. There are not many other restrictions that the network imposes on publishers. PayClick shares 50% of the generated revenue with publishers. In PayClick. there are lots of customization options available. Typically, the CPM ranges from $0.3-5. The average CTR is nearly 2.3%. It can be as high as 5%. The network ensures highest revenues on both CPC and CPM bases.
- CPM rate- $0.3-5 per 1,000 views
- Minimum Traffic Requirement- The minimum traffic for Payclick is 100,000 impressions per month.
- Payment Method- PayClick pays publishers on a weekly basis and the minimum payout threshold is $20. The available modes of payment are PayPal, Payoneer, Wire, and WebMoney.
Facebook’s Instant Article allows you to run native ads for the mobile web. Although you may not get a 100% fill rate with them, it’s worth a try especially if you have good mobile traffic. The CPM might hugely vary from blog to blog, but since it comes from the umbrella of Facebook, overall revenue should be good. Facebook is one of the biggest names in today’s digital sector and displays high-quality advertisements in its audience network across all mobile devices. Publishers include AppNexus, media.net, Index Exchange etc. It is generally in the range of 50 cents to USD 3. The more the advertisers bid for that audience, the higher will be the CPM. Strong CPMs can be seen if the majority of the site’s traffic is mobile based and from tier one countries. The performance is good for Asian and global traffic and high eCPMs of USD 1 to 5 can be obtained. Facebook Audience Network is one of the best options to monetize global and US traffic.
- CPM rate- 30 Cents to 80 Cents.
- Minimum Traffic Requirement- Unknown.
- Payment Method- They pay on a NET 30-day basis, and the minimum payout threshold is $100. And the payment options are Pay Pal, Credit or Debit Card, and other Local Manual Payment Methods.
Ayboll operates on the CPC basis, helping its publishers earn 50% revenue share. When users click on its ‘recommended links’, these outbound links take them to the content page of paid advertisers with a high potential to transform traffic into leads. The CPC rates range from $0.2 to $0.7 per click. CPM rates go up to $3 for every 1000 impression (Also depends on traffic comes from which country). The minimum payout threshold is $100 which is quite high for a network of Ayboll’s stature.
- CPM rates- $3 for every 1000 impression
- Minimum Traffic Required- No minimum traffic required.
- Payment Method- They pay on a NET 60-day basis, and the minimum payout threshold is $100. The payment options are Paypal, Wire transfer, and Skrill.
We hope this article has been comprehensive and helps you in your quest for an Adnow alternatives ad network.