AdMediaKing is an India based online advertising network. company started around 2003 but it launched its own advertising network in year 2013. The revenue model of this ad network is CPM. The best part is they supports international traffic. ensures to offer competitive rates to the publishers. Publishers from any part of the world can join this ad network. AdMediaKing review every application thoroughly before approval.
Requirements to join AdMediaKing advertising network
- accepts at least 1 month older sites.
- The site following best practices of web design and having great content can join .
- The site must have at least 2 pages functioning. Broken pages or under construction sites are not allowed to join.
- The site must not host any objectionable content like adult or hacking.
- doesn’t allow PTC or autosurf sites.
AdMediaKing offers different sizes of display advertising formats. Being a publisher you can place 3 ad units ( banners or sliders ) on a web page for best performance. The sizes used are 468 x 60, 728 x 90, 120 x 600, 160 x 600 and 300 x 250.
Also Read : Top Tend in Mobile Develpment
AdMediaKing publishers get paid on Net 15 basis. The payment options are PayPal, Check and Wire transfer. The threshold payment is $2 when paid via PayPal and $100 for Check. The payment terms may change for premium publishers. Indians get paid via check or bank transfer.
Pros of AdMediaKing advertising network
- accepts blogs hosted on free hosting platforms like Blogspot and Tumblr.
- Minimum payout
- 100% fill rate
- Timely payment
- publishers have dedicated managers to support them.
- Real time reporting
- Referral program
Also Read : Cpanomads Review
Cons of AdMediaKing advertising network
- The eCPM rates of non-US traffic may disappoint publishers.
- Sometimes the ads are irrelevant.
- Takes long time to approve sites.
- Don’t click on your own ads or encourage others to do.
- Don’t ever use bots or software to manipulate clicks. You may lose your account instantly.
Referral program AdMediaKing
AdMediaKing advertising network offers referral program for its publishers. Publishers get 10% of the referred publisher’s income and 5% of the referred advertiser’s money.
Final conclusion of AdMediaKing advertising network
One shouldn’t compare this ad network with Adsense. Small publishers can have maximum advantage with this Network. The CPM is somewhat in the range of $0.12-$0.15. Sites having US and UK traffic convert well when compared to others. this is a genuine ad network and one can contact their support team for any query. Apart from ad earnings publishers can boost their revenue by referring others to this network. Hope this review helps publishers to get started.