Introduction to Adbuff
If you are looking for an ad exchange platform with the highest eCPMs, then Adbuff is probably one of your best options. Adbuff is one of the latest ad exchange networks which connect some of the world’s biggest advertisers to publishers with high quality traffic. Some of their biggest exchanges include top names in the digital world including AOL, PulsePoint, Criteo, and Google Ads just to mention a few.
As a publisher, you can rely on them to not only get multiple bids for your site but achieve the highest eCPM rates in the industry. They are only second to Google Adsense and sometimes even exceed Adsense rates in some bids. Adbuff gives you a single platform to access numerous networks ads using the latest bidding technology that ensures publishers get the highest rates for the most competitive ads. If your Adsense earnings are still below satisfactory level, it is time you gave Adbuff a try. They won’t disappoint as long as you have high-quality traffic.
Adbuff recently launched their public marketing after a successful beta launch with 50 high-quality publishers. Although relatively new in the market, the company is destined to become a leader in the ad industry given the lucrative rates and a wide range of high paying opportunities they provide publishers.
Adbuff’s strongest points are its rates and the quality service the company offers both publishers and advertisers. Each publisher who joins the network gets a dedicated account manager ready and willing to help them their eCPM. All publishers have direct access to the company’s 24/7 active support system. At present, the company’s support has maintained a 97% satisfaction rate with publishers, which means as a publisher, you can expect prompt and efficient responses to all your queries and concerns any time of day or night. Their friendly and efficient support team will respond to your ticket in less than 1 business day.
The network provides three types of commissions namely CPC, CPM, and CPA. At present, it is a banner display network only. They, however, do not accept pop-up ads and do not plan on providing them but may soon be providing native ads.
Here’s something to brag about – Adbuff provides 100% fill rates! The company is plugged into the largest ad exchanges in the industry with access to a pool of the biggest advertisers in almost every country. This makes it possible to give publishers a 100% fill rate on both CPM and CPC basis.
Adbuff only serves G-rated ads that are acceptable for general family audiences. As a publisher, you’ll never see offensive ads, unwanted pop-ups, malicious downloads, code-injection or other shady stuff in your websites. This is a clean ad network.
One thing most publishers will find quite attractive with Adbuff is the $25 Sign Up Bonus they are offering to all new publishers who join the network. Other key features of the network, besides attractive CPM rates that sometimes put Google Adsense to shame, include great support, a $25 sign up bonus, high revenue share, weekly bonuses, efficient and reliable tracking technology, and timely payments. With real-time reporting on a real-time dashboard, you will always get instant updates on how your campaigns are doing at all times. Adbuff is dedicated to connecting publishers to the highest paying advertisers in the industry.
What we like most about Adbuff: A $25 sign up bonus, high eCPM rates only second to Google Adsense, clean ads, timely payments, real-time reporting, and weekly bonuses.
What we liked least about Adbuff: A high minimum traffic requirement to join, and a high minimum payout threshold of $100.
To maintain their reputation for high quality websites, Adbuff has strict guidelines for publishers.
- Publisher terms: https://adbuff.com/publishers/
- Minimum Traffic: 2000 uniques per day
- Publisher language requirements: English only
- Prohibited Publisher content: Publishers will not display the company’s advertisements on sites containing download, adult, streaming, violence, guns, gambling, bitcoin faucet, and any illegal content. Free sites such as Blogspot and Weebly are not accepted either.
Adbuff Support & Contact Information
- Address: 1 Yonge St, Suite 1801, Toronto, ON M5E 1W7, Canada
- Phone Number: +1 647-715-6770
- Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertisers & Offers
- Advertising Types: Display, Text. Pop-ups not allowed
- Offer types: CPM, CPC, CPA
- Verticals: Most.
Adbuff Tech Implementation :
Adbuff relies on the most advanced technology to deliver contextual advertisements. The system integrates ad widgets in a fairly straightforward manner. Publishers have multiple options on how they want to place or customize widgets. The company also gives publishers several display ad unit sizes including widgets for headers and sidebars for both desktop and mobile platforms.
It is also worth noting that Adbuff has a very efficient anti-fraud system. The company uses advanced detection systems to protect its advertisers from fraudulent impressions and clicks. Needless to mention, publishers are strictly prohibited from clicking their own ads and engaging in practices that go against the company’s terms and conditions.
Adbuff Publisher Reporting and Admin Control Panel
- Real-time dashboard: One great thing about Adbuff’s control panel is the real-time dashboard that gives publishers instant access to their statistics. This helps publishers maximize their ad revenue when they can instantly tell what is working and what is not working properly on their sites. It is easy to change banner sizes and other display materials to determine to get better results when you have real-time statistics. Adbuff’s stats are updated every second to help you make informed decisions about your campaigns in real time.The admin control panel is quite intuitive and easy to understand. In case of any confusion or need for further assistance, you can always contact your dedicated account manager that the company has assigned you. Adbuff appreciates the fact that every publisher is unique and the more they get to know and assist you the stronger their ad revenue becomes. Your account manager will always review your ad performance and show you how to best optimize your campaigns.
- Adbuff provides accurate real-time reporting. Their system is real-time to the core. You will get quick and accurate updates of all your advertisement and ad exchange data by the second. The dashboard gives you a snapshot of a variety of data based on time, channel, and type of widget. You can save or even export this information at your convenience.
- Payment Methods Available: PayPal, Payoneer, Wire
- Payment Terms: Net 45
- Minimum Payout Threshold: $100 minimum for PayPal and Payoneer and $500 Minimum for Wire Transfer
Payment processing fees may apply which is why publishers are advised to seek for more details about their fees before requesting payment.
- Support and FAQ section: https://adbuff.freshdesk.com/
- Personal Account Manager: Yes
- Support Contact: You can easily reach support via telephone or email. Their phone number is +1 647-715-6770 and the support email is email@example.com.
Besides these standard support channels, publishers are assigned personal account managers to assist them on any issue or concern. Adbuff may be a relatively new player in the ad industry but it has some of the strongest features and great opportunities for publishers.
- Attractive CPM rates second only to Google Adsense and sometimes even more than Adsense
- 24/7 active and fast responding support desk
- $25 sign up bonus
- High revenue share
- Weekly bonuses
- Efficient and reliable tracking technology
- Timely payments
- Real-time reporting on a real-time dashboard
- A personal account manager who will assist you in every step of the way to ensure you get maximum revenues your traffic.
- A high minimum traffic requirement to join. You can only join if you have 2000 daily unique.
- They only accept English sites with traffic from US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
- A high minimum payout threshold of $100 for Paypal and Payoneer and $500 minimum payout threshold for wire transfer
- Net 45 payment terms while most networks provide Net 30
Adbuff is a great ad exchange network to join especially if you already have a constant stream of high-quality traffic. Their requirements may be a bit difficult for newcomers in the industry to satisfy but working with them is quite rewarding. They’ll provide you with all the assistance you need from a personal account manager, highest rates in the market, access to the best advertisers in the industry and a real-time reporting system to weekly bonuses, timely payments, and even a $25 sign up bonus. It is a network with great promise.